“Receive Your Disc Jockey Quote Today!” ===>
- DJ One TyMe @ A Wedding Reception at Wildwood Metropark in Toledo, Ohio
- DJ One TyMe - GENOA HIGH SCHOOL PROM 2014 @ The Toledo Zoo in Toledo, Ohio
- DJ One TyMe @ performing for a homeowners's association at Lake Shannon Island in Fenton, Michigan
- DJ One TyMe @ A African American Wedding Reception in Southfield, Michigan
- DJ One TyMe at a wedding reception at Riverview Banquet Centre in Pemberville ohio
- DJ One TyMe @ A Sweet 16 (Sixteen) at Holiday Inn French Quarter Perrysburg, Ohio
- DJ One TyMe @ A Wedding Reception under a tent in Maumee, Ohio
- DJ One TyMe @ wedding reception at Lyman Harbor Sandusky, Ohio near Cedar Point
- DJ One TyMe at a interracial wedding reception at The Glass City Boardwalk in Toledo, Ohio
- Toledo City Paper's Best Club DJ - DJ One TyMe
- DJ One TyMe @ sub deb teen party in brooklyn, michigan
- DJ One TyMe @ A prom for lake high school in Lake, Ohio
- DJ One TyMe booked for a Women's conference @ The Pinnacle in Maumee, Ohio for Cornerstone Church
- DJ One TyMe @ Genoa High School for the fall homecoming dance in Genoa, Ohio
- 419 Music Awards Best Club DJ - DJ One TyMe Toledo, Ohio
- DJ One TyMe at WJUC 107.3 FM in Toledo, Ohio
- DJ One Tyme at an interracial wedding reception in Columbus, Ohio
“Always Ready To Be EPIC!”
“Always Ready To Travel!”
Playing CLEAN, DIVERSE, MULTICULTURAL GENRES OF ALL MUSIC! 60′s, 70′s, 80′s, 90′s, Classic Rock, Country, Top 40, R&B, Roots Reggae, Dance Hall Reggae, Nigerian, Polka, Soca, Tejano, Bachata, Reggaeton, Salsa, Hip – Hop, Rap, Every Genre!
The Best Party DJ Service For Concerts, Festivals, Wedding Receptions, Wedding Ceremonies, Anniversaries, Birthdays, Sweet 16′s, Quinceaneras, Barmitzvah, Batmitzvah, Graduations, Proms, Homecomings, School Events, Corporate Parties, Holiday Parties, Multicultural Weddings, Interracial Wedding Receptions, Every Event!
“Are You Ready To Book This Disc Jockey?”
INCLUDED IN YOUR PRICE: Setup, tear down, dance floor lights, a custom picture slide show for your guests to watch on the 6′ ft music video projection screen, plus a spectacular professional disc jockey sound system that services approximately 800 guests!
There is no charge for setup or tear down time, any waiting period after setup will be billed.
Billing starts once equipment is setup and ready for use.
DJ One 1X TyMe will personally host and do all announcements for your event or wedding reception!
You’ll be emailed a user name and password to develop your request list, event planning forms, and a event timeline! To make sure that everyone is on the same page at all times!
A cordless microphone will be available for any other activities you may request.
For Wedding Receptions:
Wedding ceremony music is available upon request.
If your wedding ceremony is in the same location as your wedding reception, then you will need to book the full event hours for both. Otherwise setup will be going on while your guests are being seated and during the ceremony.
Please remember that your cocktail hour is the actual start of your wedding reception. Include that start time so music will already be playing before your guests arrive for your wedding reception.
Make sure there is a name list of the bridal party order to be announced on the day of your wedding reception.
The online planning form name list is for organizational purposes only, the order ALWAYS will change on the day of your wedding reception.
Filling out the planning forms is like writing the script to your wedding!
Make sure you’re as detailed as possible!
Frequently Asked Questions
The photos for the custom picture slide show maybe put on a disc, flash drive, or emailed to one1xtyme (at) gmail.com
Your custom picture slideshow requires 15-60 pictures to play for approximately 3-4 minutes.
As the song changes the slideshow file changes, so any songs without music videos will be replaced by your custom slide show.
That way you’ll see the slide show repeated throughout the night.
Event pics, family pics, baby pics, couples pics, anything related to the guest of honor or bride and groom is recommended .
Rare or unreleased music isn’t always listed in the online request list library.
But , if there’s a particular song that’s not listed, just send a message with the contact form so it can be located for you!
Use this link: http://www.djonetime.djintelligence.com/message/
The deposit to hold the date may be mailed or paid online here: https://djonetime.djintelligence.com/payment/?
The remaining balance may be paid right up to the day BEFORE your event.
Once the deposit is received you’ll be emailed the performance contract, receipt, username and password so you may access the website.
REQUIRED: Adequate power (120-volt, 15-amp circuit on a grounded outlet) within 35 feet of where the DJ will be set up.
Having least one 6-foot banquet table is appreciated, though we always bring our own just in case.
For crowds over 300 people please have a stage or riser area set up for the perfomance. It’s much easier for crowd control and viewing of the 6 ft screen.
If you are having an outside event. Please have a canopy or tent enclosure setup with two available power outlets.
This is to protect from the chance of rain, overheating, and sun blindness while looking at the laptop used for your event.
DID YOU SERVE IN THE MILITARY? THEN TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE… A 10% MILITARY & EMERGENCY SERVICES EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT! (FOR THE BRIDE, GROOM, OR GUEST OF HONOR ONLY) WITH VALID MILITARY OR STATE EMPLOYEE ID (DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY TRAVEL FEES) JUST MENTION WHEN CONTACTED
“Are You Ready To Book This Disc Jockey?”
LISTEN TO DJ ONE 1X TYME LIVE!
In THE DANGER ROOM - Monday- Friday from 7pm-10pm
The Juice 107.3 FM